Sunday, December 13, 2015

Faces of Lauren, 2015

Every year I go through the digital stack of the year’s photographs, looking for things to put into our Christmas letter.  This happens whether or not we actually get out a Christmas letter, because it’s the thought that counts.

And since 2010, I have also posted the annual Faces of Lauren post commemorating the things that Lauren insists on doing when confronted with a camera lens.

If you are interested in previous versions, you can find them here:

2010
2011
2012
2013
2014

This was once my project, but over the years Lauren has taken on a bigger and more active role in selecting the photographs.  This year it was essentially all Lauren, with my role being reduced to lobbying for a few additions that I felt were too good to pass up.

So most of what you see here has been chosen for you by the star herself.

Enjoy!



























2 comments:

zythia13 said...

Adirondack chair. Reusable grocery bag. That face is killing me! Ha!!

David said...

She could revive vaudeville all by herself, our Lauren. :)